You can contact us by telephone at 01455 246156 or Email
What Information Do We Collect?
When you visit www.plush-automotive.com we automatically collect certain information about your device. This includes information about your web browser, IP address, time zone and cookies. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with our site. If you place an order with us we collect your name, billing address, orders and receipts, email and telephone numbers. When you use our service entrance, our CCTV that records data for the security of both customers and staff. These systems may record your image and/or vehicle registration mark during your visit.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
- Process any orders that you make from our website.
- Respond to your queries, refund requests and complaints.
- Protect our business and your account from fraud and other illegal activities.
- Process payments and to prevent fraudulent transactions.
- Comply with our contractual or legal obligations to share data with law enforcement.
Who Do We Share your Personal Data With?
We sometimes share your personal data with trusted third parties for reasons such as delivery couriers, technicians visiting your home, for fraud management and to handle complaints.
Here’s the policy we apply to those organisations to keep your data safe and protect your privacy.
- We provide only the information they need to perform their specific services.
- They may only use your data for the exact purposes we specify in our contract with them.
- If we stop using their services, any of your data held by them will either be deleted or rendered anonymous.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. Overall; cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access. You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure. You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing. You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.