Accuair E-Level touchpad Management kit
Ex Tax: £1,770.83
Since its release, the e-Level Controller has become the industry favorite for accuracy, reliability, and ease-of-use.
The e-level controller allows you to save three unique vehicle positions into memory based on True Position Based Height Sensors installed in each corner of your suspension. These three heights are then instantly accessible by the touch of a button. While parked or driving, the system will utilize its Ride Monitor ModeTM to maintain the vehicle height while loading or unloading passengers and cargo or when road conditions change while driving. All of this automatic intelligence is unnoticed by the driver providing a consistent and perfected ride quality for all circumstances.
Operation of the e-Level system is simple, yet its features are constantly working to provide you with the perfect ride-height in all conditions. Because the e-Level system utilizes height sensors instead of pressure sensors, changes in load are accurately corrected for. The adjustments made by an e-Level controller are so accurate that each wheel maintains its height within 1/8 th of an inch. This is all made possible because the system calibrates to the vehicle upon installation and then learns how your air suspension behaves over time.
AccuAir e-Level with TouchPad Features:
- 3 User Definable height-based presets
- RideMonitor Mode
- Switch between (3) user-defined ride heights at the press of a button
- Easy "All Down" Functionality
- Manual Control Mode for each bag (individually or front/rear pairs)
- Accurate to within 1/8"
- Optional Rise-on-Start
- Automatic System Calibration
- User Definable System Sensitivity
- User Definable Compressor ON/OFF Pressure Setting
- Plug-n-Play Compatibility with the Accuair iLevel Wireless Controller
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: